9th Annual Silver Key Holiday Drive
It’s the holiday season again. That means the SDG elves are undergoing final preparations for the 9th Annual Silver Key Senior Services Holiday Drive. The dates of the drive are from November 27th – December 7th!
- To take part, bring in any non-perishable food and sundry items to our offices. We are located at 523 South Cascade Avenue, Suite B in downtown Colorado Springs
- All donations go directly to Silver Key Senior Services. Silver Key is a non-profit that annually assists over 5,000 elderly people living in facilities and at home with a range of needs
- Once again, the rumor from Santa’s Workshop is the SDG elves will match all donations received! Really?! Yes, really!!
- Please join us and share in the spirit of giving this Holiday season! Help us make the 9th Annual Silver Key Holiday Drive the best one EVER!
- And, of course, Happy Holidays to you all!
To see information on last year’s incredible 8th Annual Silver Key Holiday Drive click here!
Regular or travel sized products are advised.
Soap: bar soap, hand soap, body wash
Aftershave, Cologne, Perfume
Denture Adhesive or Cleaner
Canned goods should be 24 oz or smaller, no bulk sizes as they can be cumbersome and excessive, especially for seniors living alone.
Ready-To-Eat Canned Meats
Canned Fruits, Vegetables, or Juices
Powdered or Condensed Milk
Soups – Canned or Dry Mix
Instant Coffee and Tea Bags
Prepackaged Beverages in Foil Packets or Foil-Lined Boxes
Canned Tomato Products: paste, sauce, diced, stewed, whole, pureed, spaghetti sauce, “sloppy joe” mix